- Mobile Messaging will defy the economic downturn
- Less Developed regions will fuel new peaks in SMS activity
- China will fuel MMS uptake
- Personalization will come of age
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising will surge ahead
- Mobile internet will overtake 'tethered internet' usage
- Focus on mobile security will increase with the coming of mobile commerce
- The Digital Youth will drive transformational changes in communications
- Mobile will go green
All are spot on, and reflect reasonable goals and perspectives in a field which is usually fraught with hype. If you drop by www.mobilemessaging2.com there's also a group of slides reflecting special research commissioned by Airwide with Commscore M:Metrics. A nice bonus....
In times like these, any company in mobile should keep a candle to the winds of pessimism, and pursue a practical path of focusing on gaining a better understanding of, and more effectively manage the needs of, their customers and secure customer loyalty--a priceless advantage at any time, whether in 2009 or into the future.