Mobile Point View's First Podcast ! Readers--now listeners--here is the first Mobile Point View podcast with my friend Tim Chang of Norwest Partners, a 'silicon valley' venture capital firm with a strong emphasis on the mobile / wireless segment. Tim's a true 'Mobile Influencer' and I couldn't have a more knowledgeable guest for my first podcast.
Click on the arrow to listen to my podcast with Tim Chang
For you traditionalists, here are my 'show notes' from the podcast:
- How to become a Venture Capitalist
- How Does Norwest Partners Differentiate itself from all the others in the mobile or wireless venture game?
- Are venture cycles aligned with the mobile industry development period?
- Where does the N. American market rank globally?
- What are the hottest segments of mobile right now, i.e., advertising, LBS, search, etc.?
- Why is mobile a 'mid-tail' development period, and what is it's hype cycle
- What is "mobile social placecasting"?